2015 GIVE A HAND
ANTALYA, KAŞ, ÇUKURBAĞ 03 Ağustos 2015 - 13 Ağustos 2015
Alternatif Yaşam Derneği' (AYDER)'nin Düşler Akademisi projesinin yürütüldüğü Antalya-Kaş'taki eğitim merkezinde günlük işlere yardımcı olmak üzere yolladığımız gönüllü grubumuz çevre düzenleme, tarla ve mutfak işlerinde yerleşik gönüllülere yardımcı oldular.
KAMP TANIMI :
GEN-37 GIVE A HAND KAS – ANTALYA 03.08 – 17.08 RENO/AGRI 15 VOLS
Alternative Life Association (www.ayder.org.tr ) which aims and works for the social integration of people with disabilities has recently built a multi purpose venue in a village near by Kas – Antalya in the south-west of Turkey. In this venue people with disabilities who has been excluded from mainstream educational opportunities will have the chance to have education in various fields. Volunteers who are willing to work with and for disabled people are welcome.
W: Allthough we do not request a nonstop working effort, volunteers are supposed to dedicate their time end energy when needed. Your help is requested all day long, of course with breaks.
You can help us for the over all running of the site in different field works. Volunteers who can undertake more than just one task will be preferred. The work fields are as follows.
1) Kitchen : Food preperation / cooking / table setting / food serving / dish washing.
2) Field: General cleaning of all units / fixing buildings, boats, bikes, instruments / gardening both in main facility and in eco farm / animal care ( mainly horses), farming, harvesting, landscaping.
3) Training as artist or assistant or just helper : Art workshops (painting, dance, rhythm, instrument, dj, drama, photography, sculpture, ceramic, hangicraft) / courses ( PC, foreign languages, personal development, sign language) / reading & library management / sport ( swimming, scuba diving, sailing, rowing, canoeing, trekking, outdoor sports, volleyball, badminton, biking, bocce , climbing, archery) / boat skipping / various outdoor trainings / yoga and pilates.
4) Organization : Entertainment and event organizations / indoor – outdoor games, driving & transportation / short trips guiding / health care & first aid / free time activities;
5) Administration : Office works (web and social media support / designs, graphic designs / administrative assistance / leading volunteers.
A: Under tents. Sleeping bag and mat are necessary. If you prefer privacy you can also bring your own tent.
F: Breakfast, dinner and lunch will be prepared and served at the facility. Volunteers may be requested to help in turns for the kitchen works as preparing the food, cooking, setting up tables, washing the dishes, etc.
LO: Kas is one of the most popular coasts in southern Turkey and our facility is 11 km away from the town Center. Please be aware that the facility is a bit isolated and there is no night life. A short motivation letter (if possible in English at least to say in which field you can volunteer) should be sent with the application form.
Lider Esra Kuzucu'nun kamp öncesi Lider Mektubu :